About Me

My photo
Nashik, Maharashtra, India
Analyst, Investor, Student, Animal Lover, Gaming Enthusiast, Saarthi, Hindu Nationalist, Seeker and Chaitanya! I take immense pride as a Bhaaratiya and as a Hindu - I have complete faith that the Sanatani value system can truly guide us towards inner peace which forms the nucleus of all my actions. I like to think of myself as a Thought Provoker and an Inquisitive Traveler committed to my nation’s tryst with destiny - to realize the dreams of Arya Chanakya, Swami Vivekananda, Veer Savarkar, Shivaji Maharaj, APJ Abdul Kalam and many more. My Faith: No cause is lost if there is 1 mad guy left to fight for it! My Motto: God give me courage to change what I can, the strength to accept what I can’t and the wisdom to know the difference! My Principle: Ask not what the nation does for you, ask what you can do for your nation! My Driving Force: Karen Raven's quote, "Only as high as I reach can I grow, only as far as I seek can I go, only as deep as I look can I see, only much as I dream can I be" My Goal: To make myself a better person today, than what I was yesterday!

Sunday 18 July 2010

On the Tight Rope called System....

I have in my blogs talked against the US policy regarding Bhaarat and how the government is licking at their feet and allowing US to rule us. But I believe that there is no absolute evil nor absolute good . Good and bad both are a part in every entity of the universe. I found a part noticeable in the US system which is worth acknowledging and incorporating. Besides the fantastic infrastructure set up by the US I also appreciate the system they have installed to fight terrorism. Every system does have its deficiencies but the best part is that the US government has empowered its external and internal security forces to go hard at the enemies of the US and I salute that. I hope we can learn this from them and implement it in the near future.

While viewing their system there is an urgent need to address ours especially when our security forces are discouraged by the government in tackling terrorism. The US judiciary, legislature and executives work in tandem, as a unit against fighting the threat of terrorism but the Indian Government gives a very confused and disorganized look.

Anti-terror laws are dismantled in this country. These very own weapons which are meant to protect the nation are ordered to be chucked away and the end result is more killings of the civilians of Bhaarat and the security forces too. Take POTA for example. Strong for the protection of the nation and a deterrent to the anti-nation forces, this act was scrapped by the UPA after it came to power in 2004. This law set up by the Vajpayee headed NDA government was brought into effect in 2002 after the attack on the Indian Parliament in New Delhi in 2001. We set up good measures and then they are scrapped to play vote bank politics and implement the self centered theory of "Appeasement".
As against this the US has a specially dedicated US patriot act incorporated into the US system after the 9/11 New York strike. There is a phrase in this law which appealed to my imagination and I dreamt of a Hindustaan with a governance to execute what the phrase says, "Defeat Terrorism by the doctrine of preemptive strike." The word 'preemptive' has the lion's share in terms of value. To understand how that's done, just look over to Israel!

Whenever the security forces or police do act on intelligence reports and arrest or kill terrorists the media and the Marxists jump at their throats accusing them of faking encounters and the government then sets up judicial enquiries and some how make scape goats out of the security forces and playact about how they care for the 'common man' when it is actually minority appeasement.
If the security officials act on their intelligence inputs they are targeted for faking encounters and when they wait for conclusive proof we accuse them of being incompetent and lazy. Do we understand the microscopic margin of error the security forces have and the burden they carry to work? Is this fair? We need to ask ourselves this question. We need to ask ourselves why the security officials especially the police and Anti-terrorism squads are perceived as some hopeless entities. I for one am proud of the forces we have. Yes, there will be irregularities but we have to understand the tight rope they are walking on. How would any of us feel were our hands to be tied behind our backs and then are asked to face a cruel, vindictive and merciless boxer in a ring? Afraid? Helpless? Frustrated? This is the exact state of mind of the security forces. Only officers of the respective security departments can appreciate and understand what is called professional hazards, professional constraints, professional stress and these hazards cannot be understood by journalists and jurists sitting in comfort of their air conditioned offices. It is not the case that the forces feel nothing for the nation but it is the case that their perseverance is waning rapidly because of the dirty games of the government as far as national security is concerned. The direct result of this waning nature is seen as corrupt officials having sold of their souls to the enemies of Hindustaan. They have to be a part of the cruel system or be exterminated from it.

With such selfish attitude displayed by the government it is still a very fortunate situation for all of us that time is still on our hands to effect a change. We have not gone down is the truth and it is so because in some parts of this vast and great nation there are patriots who are working hard to fight for the nation. We must count ourselves among those and lend a hand to the freedom struggle by forming a network of patriots and nation lovers who can cure the nation from its paralysis and help it stand back up! It is really an ironic situation that at one hand we do have learned men at the helm of governance and on the other we see such a sordid state of affairs. But by just "reallying" and "condemning" the present won't work. Staring up the stairs is not enough, we must step up the stairs if at all a super power has to be created.

Imagining 20/30/50 years down the line, I and for that matter all of us would not want the young generation then to curse us for being anti-nationals who allowed evil to capture the nation and preferred to do nothing about it! So, let us start doing something. I am proud of the valiance and courage demonstrated by all the security forces while fighting not only against anti-nationals who attack by physical weapons but those traitors of Hindustaan who make a mockery out of their sacrifice and blood to gain political mileage.

With a hope and continued efforts for a Revolution of Truth....

Jai Hind!

No comments: