About Me

My photo
Nashik, Maharashtra, India
Analyst, Investor, Student, Animal Lover, Gaming Enthusiast, Saarthi, Hindu Nationalist, Seeker and Chaitanya! I take immense pride as a Bhaaratiya and as a Hindu - I have complete faith that the Sanatani value system can truly guide us towards inner peace which forms the nucleus of all my actions. I like to think of myself as a Thought Provoker and an Inquisitive Traveler committed to my nation’s tryst with destiny - to realize the dreams of Arya Chanakya, Swami Vivekananda, Veer Savarkar, Shivaji Maharaj, APJ Abdul Kalam and many more. My Faith: No cause is lost if there is 1 mad guy left to fight for it! My Motto: God give me courage to change what I can, the strength to accept what I can’t and the wisdom to know the difference! My Principle: Ask not what the nation does for you, ask what you can do for your nation! My Driving Force: Karen Raven's quote, "Only as high as I reach can I grow, only as far as I seek can I go, only as deep as I look can I see, only much as I dream can I be" My Goal: To make myself a better person today, than what I was yesterday!

Saturday 3 July 2010

False and Falls....

To,
The Concerned "False Reporting" Media,
India
      
              I am a citizen of this nation. I love my country and hence I want to see it as a super power and help it get there. I have read 2 contrasting news reports. One which says that Maoists chopped off limbs of the injured CRPF men while the other says that Maoists did not mutilate their bodies. Two contrasting reports over the same news, can you explain why this is happening?
              Being so far away we don't know what exactly happens in such situations. We trust you to tell us what is happening in the country. I am sure that not only evil many good things also take place. Don't you care whether this country grows or not? Is it only about good reviews, high viewer or reader base and nothing about the nation? Why don't we get the absolute truth in whichever news article we read or listen or hear about? Why is it that some part of the media feeds the citizens incorrect news? If one report quotes the CRPF as denying mutilation why does the other be opposite to that? It is not important to me as which paper/channel is right. The question is- whoever is wrong why are you doing it? Is it to fuel an already burning fire or is it to continue breeding of ignorance?

             The issue here is quite sensitive. Have you cared to know the truth? Do you even know what it is to be ambushed or shot at? Can you imagine the pain which is associated with it? Have you ever seen the tears in the eyes of those relatives? Have you heard the wails of every wife or mother or daughter who has lost her loved ones? The CRPF are fighting a difficult battle. They are losing people, WE are losing our people. Our countrymen are killed in this war. Both the sides, they are our own people. Have you tried to bridge the gap? Have you tried to influence or convince those who can bridge the gap? Try to bridge the gap and reduce animosity and that will be true journalism. Journalism is not only about conveying news to the masses but it is also about social and cultural cohesiveness. It is about enlightening the people. Oh sorry! I just forgot, you don't even relay the news correctly so its really hard to expect the latter, right? You play Chinese whispers quite nicely I should say. God! Here comes the Chinese connection! Are your damn media rights and powers only to widen the rift in the nation and stoke animosity and hatred and earn a huge profit in the process? Is there nothing about justice? I feel sad, everywhere there are people like you who are waiting for and grabbing every opportunity available to pull down the nation. Who are we to believe in? The citizens consider the media as a link to all the parts of the country. Is this how you link us? By spreading false reports and thus promoting ignorance!!
             It is utterly disgusting that for money and power you sell off the people in the market. You auction off the rights of every citizen of being aware of the truth, to the highest bidder to have personal luxuries. Is it that way? Twisting tales and adding "mirch-masala" is the mantra, right? How about presenting the tale "AS IT IS" and then commenting and explaining the moral out of it?
           The issue is about truth and being aware of it. You refuse to tell us the truth, fine. I hope you wake up to the truth and realize the responsibility associated with the great power and carry it out effectively before you fall at the feet of your fate.

                                                           Yours Sincerely,
Hindustanis

PS: There is a huge list of "Hindustanis" and this one word is enough to tell you who we are.

For those of you Hindustanis who have come by this letter I would like to tell you all, it is more likely that none of the above is given a thought. So, as always, it is up to us to do our jobs and duty to perfection. The questions asked above might not be answered and might not be given their due importance. These are the questions which not only visit my mind, but they visit our minds. We the people, we care what happens. Let us set the wheel in motion and inquire about the truth and act accordingly. There are a lot of things which we don't perceive through any of the senses but that does not mean they don't exist.
To give an example in physics, VIBGYOR is the range of visible light. Just because we see in this particular frequency range does not mean there are no more components of the electromagnetic spectrum. There is an entire range from Radio waves to Gamma waves and beyond. Similarly, there is a huge amount of truth beyond our current view but that view has to be expanded and broadened for the greater good. When we start to believe that not only do the eyes help us see but the mind can see much more that the eyes can we say that we are trying to look at the greater picture.

Jai Hind!

1 comment:

A.V.K.. said...

AND YES THE MEDIA.....THEIR IS A GEOMETRICAL LINE OF CULPRITS FOR THIS STATE OF THE NATION TODAY....AND EVEN IF EVERYONE OF THEM FEELS GUILTY AND WORKS PROPERLY...ITS WORTH IT.....