About Me

My photo
Nashik, Maharashtra, India
Analyst, Investor, Student, Animal Lover, Gaming Enthusiast, Saarthi, Hindu Nationalist, Seeker and Chaitanya! I take immense pride as a Bhaaratiya and as a Hindu - I have complete faith that the Sanatani value system can truly guide us towards inner peace which forms the nucleus of all my actions. I like to think of myself as a Thought Provoker and an Inquisitive Traveler committed to my nation’s tryst with destiny - to realize the dreams of Arya Chanakya, Swami Vivekananda, Veer Savarkar, Shivaji Maharaj, APJ Abdul Kalam and many more. My Faith: No cause is lost if there is 1 mad guy left to fight for it! My Motto: God give me courage to change what I can, the strength to accept what I can’t and the wisdom to know the difference! My Principle: Ask not what the nation does for you, ask what you can do for your nation! My Driving Force: Karen Raven's quote, "Only as high as I reach can I grow, only as far as I seek can I go, only as deep as I look can I see, only much as I dream can I be" My Goal: To make myself a better person today, than what I was yesterday!

Sunday 2 January 2011

The Next Chapter....

What a 31st !!
A Cyberspace quest, a peaceful sleep, a beautiful dream and some great news the next morning !!
Happy New Year to all of you, my friends!
I wish that all of you strengthen the essence of excellence further and go on to discover much more about life and freedom !!

Firstly, Dalit Entrepreneurs would be attending a pre-budget meet in New Delhi on 3rd Jan 2011. In my blog Reloading Renaissance, I had spoken about the drive for excellence to be prevalent in all castes. I had said that the passion to succeed and the merit alone must be the decisive factors which lead to promoting independence and self belief. Guess what, this report certainly indicates it!
40 businessmen who have successfully managed their endeavours would attend this meet and there is an anxious anticipation of what they have to offer to it. I am glad that such men would present their opinions and views thus setting an example to one and all as far as excellence is concerned. I honour their choice of not banking on the quota and paving a path for themselves. This moment will mark a positive milestone in the growth of the integrity of this beautiful nation. In such a growing nation there is another growth activity which deserves applause and recognition. In an another "first" for Gujarat, Gujarat would be home to Asia's 1st Solar Park !! Fantastic !! Such great news right at the start of a new decade - now that is what I call a flying start to the new decade ! 2000 Hectares with 176 MW power production per part - Tremendous Free Energy which undoubtedly would ease the burden on other power producing sources and meet our energy needs in the years to come. Narendra Modi's Juggernaut just does not stop, does it ! Once again, my salute to the man and the government that he leads....

Well, changing tracks, I had actually planned to write about the strange notion of some Hyderabadi Freedom Struggle under the Nizam dating back to pre-independence era; conceived in the minds of our "beloved" neighbours which I stumbled upon recently. These thoughts might have been doing rounds for long but I believe that it is the first time that they have been explicitly stated on cyberspace. I would still need more time to go through all that and post it on the blog. So, I would end today's blog with one of the most beautiful quotes I have ever come across -

"Everyone dies but only few truly live."
Anonymous

I heard the quote in the Movie 'Braveheart' spoken by the character of Sir William Wallace of Scotland who fought against English tyranny in the medieval ages. (I might certainly be one of the last men to view the movie but then, I have always been slow on that count !)
Some new year resolution jokes have been the vogue recently on Facebook and I sincerely hope that the resolutions don't just stay jokes. I don't believe there is a need of a new year to dawn to pledge oneself to a certain goal but if that makes the boat float, so be it. I hope that along with a personal resolution, there is a resolution in place to make this country a better place to be in. A decade of the latest millennium has gone by and the 2nd one has begun. Pundits believe that this decade would be remembered as a decade when Bhaarat stamps its authority on the global landscape. After the numerous successes we have seen over the past 10 years, be it in Sports (Not only Cricket but others as well !), Business, Infrastructure, Technology etc. Let us carry that momentum and join hands to realize what we have dreamt about....

Jai Hind!


No comments: