About Me

My photo
Nashik, Maharashtra, India
Analyst, Investor, Student, Animal Lover, Gaming Enthusiast, Saarthi, Hindu Nationalist, Seeker and Chaitanya! I take immense pride as a Bhaaratiya and as a Hindu - I have complete faith that the Sanatani value system can truly guide us towards inner peace which forms the nucleus of all my actions. I like to think of myself as a Thought Provoker and an Inquisitive Traveler committed to my nation’s tryst with destiny - to realize the dreams of Arya Chanakya, Swami Vivekananda, Veer Savarkar, Shivaji Maharaj, APJ Abdul Kalam and many more. My Faith: No cause is lost if there is 1 mad guy left to fight for it! My Motto: God give me courage to change what I can, the strength to accept what I can’t and the wisdom to know the difference! My Principle: Ask not what the nation does for you, ask what you can do for your nation! My Driving Force: Karen Raven's quote, "Only as high as I reach can I grow, only as far as I seek can I go, only as deep as I look can I see, only much as I dream can I be" My Goal: To make myself a better person today, than what I was yesterday!

Monday 24 January 2011

Changing Guard....

As we near the Republic Day, tensions somehow, as always, are building up. By now, most of you would have heard about the BJP's Ekta Yatra to unfurl the Tricolour at Lal Chowk, Srinagar on 26th Jan and I believe every person who calls him/herself a child of this great country must be happy that finally someone in the political class are willing to demonstrate that they have guts !!

The fact that the ruling party and the Jammu & Kashmir Government have opposed it just affirms their fear that Bhaarat is changing.
They ignore the burning of the national flag and encourage hoisting of the Pakistani Flag and call themselves national leaders, what an irony !! In our own country, our own Bhaarat, our own Hindustaan; Hindus are portrayed as anti-nationals and the separatists and their cronies are treated as gods! Yes, licking their feet is what every politician in the ruling party knows as there is a price tag on his/her forehead. I suppose their offices might just have service cards placed outside. 10 crores for this or 100 crores for that (or should I say 100 thousand crores ) !! Even after so many scams and the humiliating defeat in Bihar our "dear" leaders just don't seem to get it that the era of minority appeasement, caste politics, anti-national bonhomie and Hindu oppression is coming to an end !! But then, that is what they are adept at - they loot the Temples and pass on a percentage of their bounty to their caste and minority vote banks! Good, what a fantastic example of equality! Friends, this is a war not between a Hindu and Muslim, a north Indian or a south Indian, a Bengali or a Gujarati; this is a fight between truth and false; a fight of ethics and morals. It is a fight for Freedom and Equality. Anyone who is on the side of truth and works in any way to benefit the nation is our team mate, our fellow fighter and rest all are our enemies; we don't need to know anything else about a man to decide that, do we? For centuries we have faced abuse. We went through the greatest period of tyranny on the face of Earth under the rule of Mughals; and our leaders proudly go around with a US President to the Tomb of Humayun, one of the greatest tyrants ever ! A great shame it is!

Friends, don't buy that communal crap which the government is trying to sell the masses. This is Bhaarat and so it shall be for eternity. Kashmir is a part of this great nation's heritage, its culture which beats even the carbon dating ! Be proud of the fact that we are a part of such a beautiful and powerful culture. Our own leaders are protecting the same anti-national forces which are hell bent on destroying us. We stand united forever. I suppose the anti-nationals have no idea of the Mahabharata - it takes just 5 Pandavas to defeat the 100 Evil Kauravas. Swarm up your numbers, O anti-nationals ! Bhaarat in its true glory is coming up; and when it unleashes its true power, no corner or no hole or no escape can save you from its wrath !!
I fully support this Ekta Yatra and may this send a strong signal to all the anti-national forces, may they be internal or external. Not all the Bhaaratiyas have accepted that you will continue to trample upon us time and again. Many of us would strike back in any small or big way possible. I am proud of my culture and my nation and no politician, separatist or for that matter any person dead or alive can change it. No one can steal or corrupt that thought.
To all those great revolutionaries, to all those great soldiers, to all those great doctors, engineers, architects and sportsmen (with a special mention of Yusuf Pathan and Zaheer Khan for today's great fighting effort against South Africa in the 5th ODI) and to every man, woman and child who kindles that hope for the future of this great nation; From all those who sacrifice for this motherland to those who retire every night and pray to God that Bhaarat rise back in its true form again, on the occasion of the upcoming Republic Day, I say....

Jai Hind!


1 comment:

Sunnygodu said...

Ekata yatra opposed by central govt. and the state govt. clearly has shown them to be pseudo-nationalist, spineless,anti-nationals.
With every passing day I am loosing all respect for the PM Manmohan Singh. What is he hanging on too? Being good self is not enough you need to keep good company too. move away from Sonia Madam and various compulsions. Retire and live a happy peaceful life for your own good Sir.