About Me

My photo
Nashik, Maharashtra, India
Analyst, Investor, Student, Animal Lover, Gaming Enthusiast, Saarthi, Hindu Nationalist, Seeker and Chaitanya! I take immense pride as a Bhaaratiya and as a Hindu - I have complete faith that the Sanatani value system can truly guide us towards inner peace which forms the nucleus of all my actions. I like to think of myself as a Thought Provoker and an Inquisitive Traveler committed to my nation’s tryst with destiny - to realize the dreams of Arya Chanakya, Swami Vivekananda, Veer Savarkar, Shivaji Maharaj, APJ Abdul Kalam and many more. My Faith: No cause is lost if there is 1 mad guy left to fight for it! My Motto: God give me courage to change what I can, the strength to accept what I can’t and the wisdom to know the difference! My Principle: Ask not what the nation does for you, ask what you can do for your nation! My Driving Force: Karen Raven's quote, "Only as high as I reach can I grow, only as far as I seek can I go, only as deep as I look can I see, only much as I dream can I be" My Goal: To make myself a better person today, than what I was yesterday!

Wednesday 22 December 2010

'System'atically 'Common'ed!

Finally, Done with the Exams!!
13 days, 7 exams - 2 MBA entrance and 5 Engineering Semester End !! Quite some challenge!! Hell ya!
Now, Back to Business!

Well, I have started writing this blog pretty late; late by nearly 2/3 hours. When I first logged in, I had a few comments awaiting me. Livin' Free has finally got the much awaited criticism! After 8 months of appreciation and strong support from the Truth Team, a person named Mar Dezie has shot a salvo at me via 2 comments on the blog Irom, Iron and Ironic. Please do go through them and my reply and let me know your thoughts.

As of today, I am sure all of you have heard by now (Thanks to Wikileaks) the charming prince speaking of a bigger threat to the nation in form of Hindutva, the very culture of this nation, as compared to the LeT! My focus is not on that as I have impressed upon this hocum time and again. My focus is on what Prince charming said 2 days back. He touched that beautiful, dynamic and the most common phrase on every 2 faced thief's lips - 'Common Man or the Aam Aadmi'.

He defined the 'Aam Aadmi' as some one who lags behind due to the absence of adequate links; some one who does not have a connection with the system; he is the one who is crushed by our system every day. Now, I'l write about my views on the same and will urge you to think over it and reply. I do not know whether the 'Aam Aadmi' has been deliberately de-linked from the system but I have to admit, that is an intelligent political statement. Let us take a look at it; What is 'The System'? It is defined as "Instrumentality that combines interrelated interacting artifacts designed to work as a coherent entity". The system is made up of the vast population of this nation. All of us are a part of it and without us this system is nothing! We tend to love it when we are de-linked from the system as that frees us of all our duties as citizens of this nation; we love it when we don't have to take responsibility for the bad things; we love it when we get to blame the politicians as that just makes our day! Bloody Insulting! This is our Bhaarat and our god-damn responsibility. The statement has the malicious intent to feed the people what they want to hear and thus continue the dynasty. Are we so selfish to accept this stray, pampered prince's selfish comment without thinking over it? It literally translates into, "All of you are fools. Don't think much and let me and the other selfish jokers rule this country till Armageddon. Let us enjoy sucking your blood as you are not the system, we are. Let us enjoy your toil and sweat and smoke it off for our leisures!" This comment, from a person touted as the future prime minister, speaks volumes of his dastardly intent. He gives an example of the University of Shillong Topper who does not land a job as he has no contacts, so does he not mean to say that to get the right things done, you should have the right people in the right places at the right time (in short, corruption!). I concede that we tend to turn the other way when confronted with such matters, but if it is we who refuse to clean our houses, who will? (Just substitute "Government" instead of "system" in the first sentence to get the truth about the statement made in New Delhi)

"Most Men stumble over Truth; The vast majority hurry away as if nothing happened."
Sir Winston Churchill

My friends, this comment is meant to soothe our ears by tricking us into believing that we do NOT owe something to our nation. It is upon us to decide whether we let such comments pass by or take it upon ourselves, take it to heart and prove that we are not only the part of the system but we are the very force which drives it. Many would take it lying down but I will urge all of you, my fellow truth team members, to listen to the death knell and take up arms - the arms of principles, of truth and of wisdom to defeat the forces of deceit and give a befitting reply to those who think they are the whole and sole of the System. It is our choice, whether to let the 'System' mean the 'Government' or to define it as the collaboration between we the people and the Government.

I stumbled over truth 2 days back; something happened 2 days back; and I am not going to hurry away as if nothing happened.

"The Entire value of the postage stamp is in its ability to stick to something till it gets there. Be like that, finish what you start."
Albert Einstein.

I am sticking to this nation till the job is done; Till we be a super power and stay there or till death does me apart.

Jai Hind!


No comments: