About Me

My photo
Nashik, Maharashtra, India
Analyst, Investor, Student, Animal Lover, Gaming Enthusiast, Saarthi, Hindu Nationalist, Seeker and Chaitanya! I take immense pride as a Bhaaratiya and as a Hindu - I have complete faith that the Sanatani value system can truly guide us towards inner peace which forms the nucleus of all my actions. I like to think of myself as a Thought Provoker and an Inquisitive Traveler committed to my nation’s tryst with destiny - to realize the dreams of Arya Chanakya, Swami Vivekananda, Veer Savarkar, Shivaji Maharaj, APJ Abdul Kalam and many more. My Faith: No cause is lost if there is 1 mad guy left to fight for it! My Motto: God give me courage to change what I can, the strength to accept what I can’t and the wisdom to know the difference! My Principle: Ask not what the nation does for you, ask what you can do for your nation! My Driving Force: Karen Raven's quote, "Only as high as I reach can I grow, only as far as I seek can I go, only as deep as I look can I see, only much as I dream can I be" My Goal: To make myself a better person today, than what I was yesterday!

Friday 3 December 2010

A Freedom Tribute....

A barrage of scams and scandals hitting on ha! May it be the Adarsh, the 2G, CWG or the news about Bangalore being the most corrupt city, we just have our news full with it during the regular dinners. The news channels are doing a pretty good dissection; now let us see whether they can channel that power into ensuring conviction in any of the corruption cases. (Talking of conviction, has anybody noticed that SPS Rathore has walked scot free in the Ruchika case? There was great hullabaloo in the media when he was jailed, what about following up the injustice to Ruchika's family and the insult to the nation's pride? )

I have no intention to elaborate on these scams or discuss about it. It is a pain in our life and it is going to be so unless we the people realize what corruption means. The ministers involved are beyond self respect and any kind of guilt, so no use talking about shit - that just has to be flushed !! The system would change when we the people fully realize that the goal of life or living, is not to earn a lot of money ; it is about effecting a change for the good. The internal bleeding continues not only by these scams but also by the comments of 3 people known to us as the Kashmir Interlocuters. They recently condemned the attacks on Mirwaiz Umar Farooq stating, “All citizens of India have the right to protest using peaceful and constitutional means. We believe it is a violation of our democratic norms to attempt to silence the voices of dissent in Jammu and Kashmir, and a gross violation of the rule of law to use violence against individuals participating in seminars. Once again, we would like to reiterate our strong opposition to these actions.” I wonder how much money have they been paid for this anti-national statement which is fraught with major contradictions? Pakistan paying them seems a bit difficult as the nation itself has no money for food; but still they manage to churn out nuclear weapons at an amazing rate driven by their obsession with Bhaarat! Maybe the separatists themselves have or the money ridden UPA!


While all this is going on, I would draw attention to the fact that we have made a great technological advancement with the incorporation of SLBM on our nuclear submarine INS Arihant. It is a major step to achieve The Nuclear Triad. We might still be a small force to reckon with but I would never count out the spirit of our Armed Forces.


While all the morale sucking news and activities around us, I would appeal to all of you my friends, what I have said in Inextinguishable Love. I concede these news say that hope is lost, everything is doomed. I don't believe it. Think of those brave Jawans on our borders; Think of those great men called teachers who educate the young minds about freedom and national pride; Think of those fighters who refuse to bribe in any government office or elsewhere; Think of those sportsmen who are proud to wear the colours of this nation and win for it; Think of those who have sacrificed their lives and their blood for this nation; Think of those farmers who are responsible for our meals and of their toil; and finally Think of that small spirit within you which keeps you going, keeps you happy and alive with hope for betterment. The Bihar Elections have sent a clear message to every man, woman and child of this nation that the people are waking up. The people want growth, freedom and a good life. The people have rejected caste politics and given a big thumbs up for development. What more a signal do we need that Bhaarat is getting up from its slumber. The time of tolerance is over, the age of action is here.


"The fool gives up upon insult; the loser quits upon opposition and the winner crosses all."
Anonymous


We have been taking insult, we have been facing opposition and now we have chosen to act. Victory beckons us. My tribute to everyone of you, every Bhaaratiya who has not lost hope in the face of multiple adversaries - "Don't give up, don't Quit!"


Keep Fighting....
Live Free....


Jai Hind!



No comments: