About Me

My photo
Nashik, Maharashtra, India
Analyst, Investor, Student, Animal Lover, Gaming Enthusiast, Saarthi, Hindu Nationalist, Seeker and Chaitanya! I take immense pride as a Bhaaratiya and as a Hindu - I have complete faith that the Sanatani value system can truly guide us towards inner peace which forms the nucleus of all my actions. I like to think of myself as a Thought Provoker and an Inquisitive Traveler committed to my nation’s tryst with destiny - to realize the dreams of Arya Chanakya, Swami Vivekananda, Veer Savarkar, Shivaji Maharaj, APJ Abdul Kalam and many more. My Faith: No cause is lost if there is 1 mad guy left to fight for it! My Motto: God give me courage to change what I can, the strength to accept what I can’t and the wisdom to know the difference! My Principle: Ask not what the nation does for you, ask what you can do for your nation! My Driving Force: Karen Raven's quote, "Only as high as I reach can I grow, only as far as I seek can I go, only as deep as I look can I see, only much as I dream can I be" My Goal: To make myself a better person today, than what I was yesterday!

Saturday 16 October 2010

Inextinguishable Love....

Love, Hope, Faith .... few of the most beautiful words ever....

We are aware of the flash floods 2 months back which swept Leh. These flash floods have left a lot behind in their wake including not only the crumpled remains of structures but also sorrow and despair. In this sorrow and despair there is some glimmer of hope and trust not only among the humans but also for a canine, a golden-brown Labrador who lost his family in these flash floods.



Our buddy here has kept vigil ever since then. It was destiny which separated him from his family and I know what kind of pain he would have felt. It is indeed worth admiring the belief he has displayed here. The house has been reduced to rubble but his heart is in there. Deep down, he is one with his family, his house and his love. I felt sad to read the article and to view the picture.

Just as I have mentioned in the The Twist of Fate (part II), it is amazing what creatures placed below us in the animal kingdom can go on to teach us.

"Nobody knows Everything but everybody knows something."
Anonymous

It must be hope for life and love in gigantic proportions which has kept this labby here at his home. He made my day today. Everyday, I read news in the morning and this article touched my heart. Despite the sorrow within and all that destiny has chucked his way, he's still going!

May such kind of acts inspire all of us to keep going on without losing hope ever in our goals throughout life.

A warm hug for my friend for reminding me to love my nation come what may and keep gunning for its glory. A warm hug for my friend for advising me to hope for the best even when everything seems to be reduced to rubble. A warm hug for my friend for telling me not to quit, ever. A warm hug for my friend for inspiring me to be loyal to the cause. A warm hug for my friend for passing me the wisdom - have faith in the almighty and trust him through thick and through thin....

Jai Hind!

1 comment:

Vinit Deodhar said...

That is a very good one...keep writing !!