About Me

My photo
Nashik, Maharashtra, India
Analyst, Investor, Student, Animal Lover, Gaming Enthusiast, Saarthi, Hindu Nationalist, Seeker and Chaitanya! I take immense pride as a Bhaaratiya and as a Hindu - I have complete faith that the Sanatani value system can truly guide us towards inner peace which forms the nucleus of all my actions. I like to think of myself as a Thought Provoker and an Inquisitive Traveler committed to my nation’s tryst with destiny - to realize the dreams of Arya Chanakya, Swami Vivekananda, Veer Savarkar, Shivaji Maharaj, APJ Abdul Kalam and many more. My Faith: No cause is lost if there is 1 mad guy left to fight for it! My Motto: God give me courage to change what I can, the strength to accept what I can’t and the wisdom to know the difference! My Principle: Ask not what the nation does for you, ask what you can do for your nation! My Driving Force: Karen Raven's quote, "Only as high as I reach can I grow, only as far as I seek can I go, only as deep as I look can I see, only much as I dream can I be" My Goal: To make myself a better person today, than what I was yesterday!

Sunday 16 May 2010

Dragon's Readying to Breathe Fire....

When will we face the truth?
Even after so many warnings we just refuse to pay heed to the Growing Danger of the Chinese Dragon.
In a recent survey, it was observed that only 2.2% of the Chinese Population consider Bhaarat to be of no harm to them!!!
What do we say about them? A startling
43% of us believe that China are our “friends”. No wonder, Jairam Ramesh pulls off a "Bhaichara" Stunt!
Well, it is certainly not wrong to see good in everybody but is this that optimism or is it the fear of realization?
India, I highlight the fact that I have used the word India and Not Bhaarat, as I have in all the earlier occasions, is walking on a tight rope. It is because this is the problem with India not Bhaarat, Bhaarat is the culture, the teachings of Bhagavad Geeta which we should be very proud of and which we all should be living. India is the tag of the west, which we have willingly accepted.
Coming back to the Chinese Topic, China is intelligently executing an Economic & Cultural Invasion. Japanese Leaders had once commented, gone are the days when you'll need a huge army to capture any region, destroy their culture and the economy and you'll rule the region.
Chanakya had used this same philosophy to defeat the Evil King Dhanananda of Magadh with the help of Chandragupta Maurya to set up a 200 year Maurya rule over in what is present day All of North India, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Nepal, Bangladesh and parts of Myanmar, Uzbekistan.
It seems China has studied Chanakya very well, they why don't we? Not to conquer but to learn to protect Bhaarat and Its Culture.Chanakya had also written about how to set up a good governance and strong nation.
Veer Savarkar had warned of this Chinese Threat in 1930's, what a great foresight which was ignored by the egoistic Congress led by Nehru to keep up the "Hindi-Chini Bhai Bhai" nonsense and we were defeated brutally in the 1961 war. A salute to those soldiers who paid for the mistake which was not theirs. Won't we learn from our history? Don't we say that bad experiences give us wisdom? When will we be wise?
The Arunachal Students' Association has recently banned all Chinese Goods after warning the Central Government of the potential damage they can cause, and being snubbed of it. I salute these thinkers and fighters. They are just the age we are and they understand the threat. They reject the Chinese claim and State they are proud citizens of this country. Please, my Friends, Let us all wake up and rise to the Occasion. Should we not think about this and prepare ourself for the challenge which this great country would face in the coming years, not just from China but the internal plague, an instance of which I have mentioned in my earlier blog.
Let us all wake up the Proud Tiger in ourselves and face the fear coming towards us fast.
Remember, our Time is now, its our destiny to be the best, but we have to claim our destiny......

Jai Hind!

No comments: