About Me

My photo
Nashik, Maharashtra, India
Analyst, Investor, Student, Animal Lover, Gaming Enthusiast, Saarthi, Hindu Nationalist, Seeker and Chaitanya! I take immense pride as a Bhaaratiya and as a Hindu - I have complete faith that the Sanatani value system can truly guide us towards inner peace which forms the nucleus of all my actions. I like to think of myself as a Thought Provoker and an Inquisitive Traveler committed to my nation’s tryst with destiny - to realize the dreams of Arya Chanakya, Swami Vivekananda, Veer Savarkar, Shivaji Maharaj, APJ Abdul Kalam and many more. My Faith: No cause is lost if there is 1 mad guy left to fight for it! My Motto: God give me courage to change what I can, the strength to accept what I can’t and the wisdom to know the difference! My Principle: Ask not what the nation does for you, ask what you can do for your nation! My Driving Force: Karen Raven's quote, "Only as high as I reach can I grow, only as far as I seek can I go, only as deep as I look can I see, only much as I dream can I be" My Goal: To make myself a better person today, than what I was yesterday!

Friday 8 July 2011

Bhaag Bose DK, Bhaag....

Aye mere watan ke logon, jara aankh mai bhar lo paani....
jo shaheed hue hai unki, yaad karo qurbani....

Yes, these beautiful words do bring tears to my eyes and especially when I have been immersed for nearly 5 hours as I write, in the subject which culminated into the composition of this poem. During these 5 hours, I have been going through a lot of data from the Sino-Indian conflict of 1962 to the death of former CM of Arunachal Pradesh Dorjee Khandu between 30th April 2011 to 4th May 2011. Though the war occurred so many years before my birth, the texts I have come across and the images I have seen make me imagine I was right there in those sub-freezing temperatures and can imagine what must have been going through the hearts of the first Indian soldiers at war at a check-post outnumbered 20:1. It is not the details of the war which I want to go through in this blog whose roots probably lay at the Simla Accord of 1914, but it is China's latest step in the form of Khandu's death that I wish to stress upon.

Long time back, I had come across a letter by Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel to Pandit Nehru; it is dated Nov 7, 1950 i.e. hardly 40 days before the former passed away, expressing his concerns regarding China and its actions in the wake of China's annexation of Tibet. He was not the first person to speak on the issue, Veer Savarkar had envisioned it many years ago but just like Savarkar, Sardar Patel was ignored by a cocky and coward Prime Minister and with him a weak party which masqueraded as the "People's Champion". Only after the war, did the nation wake up to the Chinese threat for the first time; but just like it had happened then, the events have somewhere been forgotten with time. Like I have stated in few of my previous blogs, a geographical attack has in many ways declined in practicality while the cultural, political, economical and demographical forms of invasion have assumed centre stage when it comes to conquest over the enemy.

In the same vein, let us get down to today's topic - Dorjee Khandu's helicopter - AS350, carrying him and 4 others had taken off from Tawang (North Western tip of Arunachal Pradesh - see map below) to Itanagar on 30th April 2011. Within just 1 hour, it lost radio contact while passing over the Sella Pass. (Satellite Image; white border lines show the LAC and the image will indicate proximity to the Chinese border which is a very important point as I would explain later) The remnants of the copter were discovered on May 4th, 2011 resulting into confirmation of the CM's death. In the aftermath of his death, an article was published in the TOI. In the article, Takam Tatung, President of the All Arunachal Pradesh Students' Union (AAPSU) has expressed concern regarding New Delhi's approach about this issue. A justified comparison to Andhra Pradesh's former CM YSR Reddy's helicopter crash death 2 years ago has been made and an indirect warning has been issued. Following this incident and the article I read, I tried communicating with a few contacts who have/are working in Arunachal Pradesh as Vivekananda Kendra Karyakartaas. From what I heard from them and what I have come across on the internet regarding AAPSU, I reaffirmed my earlier belief that AAPSU sincerely cares about its cause and duty. I contacted their President through the internet (letter dated 27th May 2011) but unfortunately am yet to receive any kind of reply. I was hoping I could receive a reply before I would be writing this blog but decided not to delay its posting any further. (I have a copy of that letter if anyone wishes to give it a glance) Both, Dorjee Khandu as the CM of Arunachal and AAPSU as the organization are known for refuting Chinese claims throughout their activist histories. Dorjee Khandu, at every opportunity possible, had made it crystal clear that he considered Arunachal as an integral part of this nation; one of which constituted hosting His Holiness Dalai Lama at the Tawang Monastery! When a leader, right at the top of a chain shows intent and courage, it trickles down. This rubbed off on the people of Arunachal resulting in their own acts to safeguard themselves and promote unity with the union of India. So, Dorjee Khandu was an obstacle to the Chinese motives thus had to be 'removed'. Given this background of Khandu, his stand against Chinese claims and their transgressions coupled with the proximity of the crash site with the LAC, its strong height of 13700 ft and known motive of China and add to that the dubious case of the helicopter 'malfunction' (which as can be seen from the links provided was manufactured as recently as 2010 by a company which provides these choppers to a host of known countries across the globe for defence and civil use; moreover one does not need to shoot an actual missile or sabotage the craft when on ground; global warfare has advanced so much that simply blocking of GPS systems and radio for the aircraft would spell the doom literally so as then the craft, especially at such a great altitude with the already impaired visibility, would be like a Bat without Ultrasonic capabilities!), I ask, was CM Dorjee Khandu assassinated by the Chinese establishment?



From what is available to us as the civilians, we can't conclude on this aspect but we are aware of the motive and we are aware of the effect - death of a man who has stood in the way of China; and one of the strongest organizations in the state, representing strong public affinity and unity, questioning whether they should consider 'joining' China. All these effects suggest that only 1 party gained from this episode - China. Irrespective whether the Chinese assassinated Khandu, it is clear that they have achieved a decisive victory in their battle for Arunachal. The article ends with a certain MP pinning the blame on the Indian Army, but a person who has been responsible for missionary growth in the North East must certainly shut up when speaking about a patriotic bunch of warriors!

The centre has neglected the north east and in this particular case, Arunachal vis-a-vis other regions and as stated in the article as a specific example - Andhra; the reason - Members of Parliament! Andhra has 42 MPs while Arunachal has just 2 MPs in the Lok Sabha. The bloody selfish bastards neglect this beautiful land of the dawn-lit mountains and many other regions as they don't stand to gain politically. My fellow countrymen, I would hate a future in which we would be enslaved by the Chinese or for that matter anyone. I am concerned that this magnificent culture of ours would be dumped away into anonymity - neglected, torn, lost and unknown. The Chinese, after capturing Arunachal in 1962, mysteriously retreated from it; handing it back to us and only conclusively capturing only Aksai Chin on the western front. They are coming back for it now and I don't think they are going to stop there at all! Destiny forgave our mistakes and gave us a fresh chance to unite all regions of the nation but we are repeating the same mistakes as we have effectively neglected history and I am not sure we'll get a third chance to rectify and ultimately the eastern heaven would once again be lost to invaders. My heart bleeds with this scenario, my heart bleeds when I hear someone say, "Don't worry yaar, that is too far away to matter" and that clearly proves why the North-East is emotionally cut-off from us! Our so-called leaders have prostituted us to other foreign enemies; they have been hand in glove with our enemies in a common motive to loot this prestigious nation. I am tired of being their bitch! Like many men and women I see or hear about in organizations like Vivekananda Kendra or in the IAS/IPS/IFS or in the defence services and in many places, many forms and many means from a sincere prayer to the ultimate action, I am going to fight; A resurgent Hindustaan arises from every sacrifice these bastards exploit; and they don't have a place in this resurgent Hindustaan - they have to leave the stage, they have to leave if this nation has to grow. I have seen enough evidence through various means to believe in this cause and the conch has sounded and we are coming! AAPSU is right to ask all of us those questions and present their doubts and hence this blog of mine. It is to express solidarity with them. If any of them happen to read this blog, it is a message to them, "Yes, we care." If the reader agrees with me, I appeal to him/her to express the same by commenting. While it is indeed necessary to tell someone we care, it is essential to switch the theme and shout at some other people --

Bhaag, Bhaag DK Bose DK Bose DK Bose....
Bhaag, Bhaag DK Bose DK Bhaaaaaag....
Aandhi ayi, Aandhi ayi, Aandhi ayi, Aandhi ayi....
Bhaag, Bhaag DK Bose DK Bhaaaaaag....

Jai Hind!


2 comments:

Sunnygodu said...

Dear Friend,
This doubt of a Chinese involvement in the chopper crash has been expressed by many a people from various walks of life and the reasons are also obvious as you also mentioned.
I would also like to add the good work being done in many parts of thr North East and Arunachal pradesh by the RSS and Vivekananda Kendra is the only reason that this part of our motherland is still with us. It is this feeling of universal brotherhood that is basis of RSS as well as Vivekananda Kendra which has over the years kindled the immense feeling of Bharat Rashtra in the generations of youth of this region. Today Arunachal is one of the states of our country whose official language is HINDI, a language which is not the mother tongue of any of the Arunachal pradesh region.
So to say once again it is for all of us who feel North east very far and distant and probably look West and consider the wonderlands there more closer to arise of deep slumber and listen to this north east brother knocking on your door and saying
" Mein Bharatiya, Mein Hindustani."

Why did the Chinese leave after conquest of Arunachal Pradesh?
I feel they realized after they conquered nearly all of Arunachal that it would be very difficult to hold on to it because administration of such a hilly terrain with no proper infrastructure (Roads etc) and a local man so anti Chinese would be difficult. In contrast Tibet was a Plateau region and the local people though anti Chinese fled from their motherland and hence made it easy for the Chinese to hold on to.
In contrast most of Arunachal is tribal and they have all a warrior trait and are hunters and would not run away but probably keep fighting.
I agree with you that they will come again well prepared to stay and hold and hence we should not ignore but be ready to fight any Demon who dares to look at my Bharat Mata with ulterior motives.

Another significant threat within are the foreign Christian Missionary working overtime in this beautiful land of mine playing havoc with the original social fabric. More sometime later.

Bye. Sunil Godbole.

AVK said...

WELL... THE 7 SISTERS MOST CERTAINLY ARE THE MOST IGNORED PARTS OF THE NATION BE IT BY POLITICIANS OR BY THE PEOPLE.... I DON'T KNOW BOUT THREATS OR CHINESE PLANS FOR FUTURE... BUT I DO KNOW FUTURE LIES IN OUR HANDS AND IF WE DON'T HAVE A LEADER AND NOT A POLITICIAN AT THE TOP OF EVERY ADMINISTRATING TRIANGLE IN EVERY REGION... THE FUTURE ITSELF WILL BE A THREAT AND DISASTER....LETS BE MORE RESPONSIBLE,LETS BE MORE ACTIVE,LETS BE A TRUE PATRIOT...