About Me

My photo
Nashik, Maharashtra, India
Analyst, Investor, Student, Animal Lover, Gaming Enthusiast, Saarthi, Hindu Nationalist, Seeker and Chaitanya! I take immense pride as a Bhaaratiya and as a Hindu - I have complete faith that the Sanatani value system can truly guide us towards inner peace which forms the nucleus of all my actions. I like to think of myself as a Thought Provoker and an Inquisitive Traveler committed to my nation’s tryst with destiny - to realize the dreams of Arya Chanakya, Swami Vivekananda, Veer Savarkar, Shivaji Maharaj, APJ Abdul Kalam and many more. My Faith: No cause is lost if there is 1 mad guy left to fight for it! My Motto: God give me courage to change what I can, the strength to accept what I can’t and the wisdom to know the difference! My Principle: Ask not what the nation does for you, ask what you can do for your nation! My Driving Force: Karen Raven's quote, "Only as high as I reach can I grow, only as far as I seek can I go, only as deep as I look can I see, only much as I dream can I be" My Goal: To make myself a better person today, than what I was yesterday!

Wednesday 23 June 2010

The Red Warning....

I happened to get this piece of news from a Chinese news channel, do check out the link whose catchphrase I have posted below and we can go further. (Xinhua Report of Firing at RS Pura)
In the news article, it does not surprise me that there has been a firing incidence. Well, that is what the Pakistani Army always does for 3 reasons according to me.
1)     Covering Fire is provided for insurgents to get into our nation.
2)     “Khaaz” in Marathi. They have been brought up in a mindset that we are their enemies.
3)     They must be testing Uncle Sam’s bullets and weapons!!
Had even 10% of the funds they receive from the US been used for their nation’s growth we would have seen a better neighbour, a better nation. No wonder the country is imploding like it is now with a 24.38% inflation rate seeing as all their money has been used against us rather than developing their nation.
There has also been a recent report that Pakistan now has more nuclear war heads than us thanks to China. This preceding the Chinese “help” to Pakistan to supply 2 nuclear reactors and many such incidences just make me say 1 thing to my countrymen, be ready, the danger is growing and will keep so. Well, this is not the focus of my blog today, it is actually 3 words in the article which send out a clear warning to us- ‘India controlled Kashmir’. These words have been used in the report regarding the shooting in RS Pura sector (Imagine they even got the name wrong). This is what goes on in the Chinese Media.
How many of us feel that the 3 words used are correct? Do we not seethe with anger at this statement? Should we need anybody to remind us that Kashmir is a part of the nation? Here, I want to highlight the fact that Kashmir is not seen as a part of this nation by these hostile countries. Chinese intentions are perfectly clear and they will stop at nothing to see to it that we are being weakened continuously as this is seen from the direct report of the Xinhua news. They don’t want us to grow and pose any challenge to them. Knowing what others think about you especially with malicious motives is an essential part for the growth of the nation.  
I read this statement (translated to english) on a Terrorist Website, “Hindustaan will go down as their own people using their own weapons will destroy their own countrymen”. Is it not the situation currently? Throughout history we have been an example of ‘Divide and Conquer’ subjects. I ask should we not change that trend? It is evident that the foreign threats will be there and keep growing in power unless a forceful stand is opted for. We might not have a control over that, but we can certainly stay united within.

“Empires fall not so much because of the strength outside as through the weakness and decay within”
Veer Savarkar

Should we not let go of our personal aims for the greater good? If the leadership of the country is busy in infighting and selfish gains appeasing the enemies of the country at least we need to come together. This does not necessarily mean setting up an organization as that requires great deal of planning and execution. But the method of reforming and reorganizing the mind to focus on the same issue and then infecting others around us will set up a virtual organization to start with which cannot be caught by those who do not want the nation to grow. Eventually when the thought flux is high, there will come a time and place to act and change the odds and that will be the time when the Iron is hot and waiting to be struck! I have always stressed on the power of 1 along with the power of the mass. Take a thought for example, let’s say a free Bhaarat, now all those who see this as a dream and channel their thoughts to the same goal are members of the movement. Evil and hatred can be fought only if there is a rock like resolve to fight it. Unfortunately for world peace, the crab tendency is quite high. Going ahead by pulling the other guy down is a statement and way of life. There is nothing different happening within and outside the country. My intention is to let all those around me know of the reports I come by. Awareness is the first step to knowledge and freedom. Just by being aware of the situation can mean a lot for all of us. Please my friends, acknowledge the truth behind the Chinese and Pakistani intentions. We are not living in a “goody goody” world. Life is going to be ruthless and cruel unless we learn to respond with faith and courage. We should not expect mercy from the enemies. It is a matter of time before fate reaches our doorstep. Isn’t it better to wake up and prepare to fight a long war, a war of minds, a war of ideologies and a war for freedom rather than being caught unaware by fate? To expect no evil to cross your path is as good as expecting a hungry man eating Lion not to eat you because you are a vegetarian!
Our enemies will come for us one way or the other! Come what may they will be at our throats some day or the other unless we act now, foresee the danger and prevent it rather than find a cure for it. It is our choice to let them tear us to microscopic granules by staying divided or to fight them by being a bunch of devil may care patriots. I would rather prefer in defeating the anti nation thoughts well before they reach the heart of the national fabric. But for this all of us need to be united in cause and faith. We need to spread the message among like minded people and inspire those after us to join this national cause.

“It is lamentable that to be a good patriot, one has to be the enemy of the rest of mankind”
Voltaire, French Revolutionary.

If my country demands that sacrifice, I will do it, come what may, I surely owe that much at the very least to this great nation. We all need to make this sacrifice if necessary and fight on!
I am in no way against the good of any nation, be it China, Pakistan or anybody else. But if any nation poses a threat to Bhaarat, then yes, I have a problem to face, a cause to fight for.

Jai Hind!

No comments: