About Me

My photo
Nashik, Maharashtra, India
Analyst, Investor, Student, Animal Lover, Gaming Enthusiast, Saarthi, Hindu Nationalist, Seeker and Chaitanya! I take immense pride as a Bhaaratiya and as a Hindu - I have complete faith that the Sanatani value system can truly guide us towards inner peace which forms the nucleus of all my actions. I like to think of myself as a Thought Provoker and an Inquisitive Traveler committed to my nation’s tryst with destiny - to realize the dreams of Arya Chanakya, Swami Vivekananda, Veer Savarkar, Shivaji Maharaj, APJ Abdul Kalam and many more. My Faith: No cause is lost if there is 1 mad guy left to fight for it! My Motto: God give me courage to change what I can, the strength to accept what I can’t and the wisdom to know the difference! My Principle: Ask not what the nation does for you, ask what you can do for your nation! My Driving Force: Karen Raven's quote, "Only as high as I reach can I grow, only as far as I seek can I go, only as deep as I look can I see, only much as I dream can I be" My Goal: To make myself a better person today, than what I was yesterday!

Thursday 4 August 2011

Media's Masters....

At the back of my mind, since a very long time, I have had certain doubts about how the news travels around in the nation. Who actually pulls the strings and controls the media in our nation. Its been nearly 6-8 odd months (it pains me that it has taken me so much time to present such an important topic but I guess it happens for a reason!) of researching, thinking, going through blogs, opinions and journals etc; now I feel I can put forth my opinions about an untamed power's masters, the power which was once an abode of righteousness, which once proved that the pen is indeed mightier than the sword, but has now become the most powerful monster of pseudo-secularism : Media.
Till the farthest point my current limitations can allow me, I have gone to and found out data which I would be condensing here. I accept that I have not found conclusive references for my opinions but then, I can logically arrive at my opinions from the references I have.

"FDI tightening grip over the Indian Media space" - P. N. Vasanti : This is from where I begin. Now, Foreign Direct Investment plays a huge role in any economy. Direct Investment allows a greater measure of control in the firms' decision making and policies. Leave aside other costs, just the paper and ink costs go up to Rs. 8/- per newspaper which we buy at subsidized rates of Rs. 5 or less. Adding to it the employee remunerations, capital costs, operating costs and transports it is sure going to balloon into double digits per copy and yet we buy the newspaper at a much lesser cost - less than 50% for sure; the news houses still function without bankruptcy - how come? I am sure readers would be aware that astronomical charges are levied for adverts through the print and digital media and the major revenue is generated from there. If the above article is to be referred, we have 100% FDI in advertising, market research and public relations - the 3 key areas of bread and butter for any news agency and an absolute must for survival. In effect, from wherever or whosoever the money flows into the 3 areas, from there would all the key policies too will flow. With the nonchalance of the regulatory boards, our media can be controlled from foreign lands. (I am staying at "can" at the moment and will go further later) A certain 26% FDI has been allotted to the broadcasting section in the pie chart and one would question how can major policy decisions be taken by foreign firms if it is just a quarter of total stake. To answer that, 26% is what meets the eye and the remainder percentage necessary to gain control can be achieved by setting up cascading proxy firms and rigging them up in a chain with its head an Indian or a NRI on the surface while the huge iceberg floats underneath! We know this can be easily done here thanks to the loose and anti-national Government.

I came across a blog "Pseudo Secularism" which has a host of news channels and papers listed and their roots and funding data provided. Now, as it improbable to prove whether a certain Gospels of Charity or a Baptist Church indeed funds a few big names in the media, let us arrive to the possibility from a different route. If the link is explored, some part of it is found to be true without much exploration, i.e. a simple search on google would suffice; some part needs further probing which I have done to conclude the veracity of the data while the remaining stuff just cant be found and the trace trails off without any conclusive evidence; but the mind has no limits and can think; may that be any mind. I am sure most of you would have noticed how the majority of the media bats for the pseudo-seculars while constantly bashing forces which can actually effect national growth. Lets have a few examples - Digvijay Singh's methodical verbal attacks against a patriotic organization are highlighted while the nation's dismemberment in the North East at the hands of missionaries is not reported/protested at all ! Rapes, Arson and Loot are everyday news with a special mention of the girl's caste and religion or community in rape cases ! Only when the UPA decided to give up on few of its ministers in a traditional pawn sacrifice did the majority news agencies go after them while at the same time the media is silent over the great misdeeds and loot of the top brass of the UPA right from Sonia Gandhi ! A maximum percentage of the news broadcast is negative in nature, generally infusing doubt, discouragement, hopelessness and pain. These are just few of them, there can be and there are many more. The underlying current here can be seen - "Encourage anti-nationalism and promote diversity and disparity; keep dividing and fooling the masses and hammer away at the force of patriotism and truth" If the United States Government decides ministerial appointments in India; if the Church pumps in so much money in India and huge sums of money are siphoned away from this precious land of ours in a complete nexus in a country ruled by a foreigner, can anyone still disagree that the Indian Media has lock, stock and barrel been bought by enemy forces?

It is a systematic breaking of a civilization and culture and since the culture's major content is the Hindu Religion, we see a anti-saffron tirade fanned by the Media. Ever were the day to arise that the Hindu Religion would be exterminated (I am sure not!), then the Bhaaratiya Muslims, Sikhs etc would be in the firing line as that would truly signal the destruction of the Bhaaratiya culture. Management Students would know that this is the implementation of the Pareto Principle.

"I have traveled across the length and breadth of India and I have not seen one person who is a beggar, who is a thief. Such wealth I have seen in this country, such high moral values, people of such calibre, that I do not think we would ever conquer this country, unless we break the very backbone of this nation, which is her spiritual and cultural heritage, and, therefore, I propose that we replace her old and ancient education system, her culture, for if the Indians think that all that is foreign and English is good and greater than their own, they will lose their self-esteem, their native self-culture and they will become what we want them, a truly dominated nation."
Lord Macaulay's 1835 Address

Are not the current tactics in complete synchrony with Macaulay's Statements? The Church has done this in the past - they have attacked other cultures across the globe (Many in South-America) and destroyed quite a few by such methodical propaganda. I am aware I have pointed this out earlier but what I do wish to highlight in this blog is that please don't trust the words of the media owned/funded by foreign organisations and are believed to play a role in this cultural attack. We have a few good men but I don't see the nature of this attack changing nor the attack subsiding as this is what a few western empires have done since centuries and old habits die hard - especially the bad ones! I feel sad when the tag of 'communal' is used when such attacks are pointed out. I feel sad when an act of self-defense is being termed anti-national. I feel sad when 'secular' is an adjective used for people/organizations which are exactly the opposite but by staying silent on the matter and not fighting back, we'l be committing a crime. The enemy is not the real problem and this is where we must go beyond what is obviously visible - It is neither the Church nor the foreign funds nor the Arab Sheikhs which are the problem creators but it is their attitude, i.e the enemy's attitude which I detest and which is the real problem. So to say, if indeed it happens (historically proved it never has) that the Hindu Religion primarily attempts the same tactic against a nation/culture which has not troubled it, then I would be ashamed to call myself a part of the Hindu religion and in turn the culture it stands for. If any of the media-persons belonging to enemy-funded organizations happen to stumble upon this blog, I appeal to them to not wage a war against the nation which has given them everything. Please understand and respect men and organizations who are indeed nationalistic and support them; and fight against those who are really threatening the nation and its freedom. I would like to remind them that the spirit of journalism lies in the act of truth, for justice, for liberty and not to lick any ass for the money and security that is offered. For all other readers, we again face a choice....

Jai Hind!


No comments: