About Me

My photo
Nashik, Maharashtra, India
Analyst, Investor, Student, Animal Lover, Gaming Enthusiast, Saarthi, Hindu Nationalist, Seeker and Chaitanya! I take immense pride as a Bhaaratiya and as a Hindu - I have complete faith that the Sanatani value system can truly guide us towards inner peace which forms the nucleus of all my actions. I like to think of myself as a Thought Provoker and an Inquisitive Traveler committed to my nation’s tryst with destiny - to realize the dreams of Arya Chanakya, Swami Vivekananda, Veer Savarkar, Shivaji Maharaj, APJ Abdul Kalam and many more. My Faith: No cause is lost if there is 1 mad guy left to fight for it! My Motto: God give me courage to change what I can, the strength to accept what I can’t and the wisdom to know the difference! My Principle: Ask not what the nation does for you, ask what you can do for your nation! My Driving Force: Karen Raven's quote, "Only as high as I reach can I grow, only as far as I seek can I go, only as deep as I look can I see, only much as I dream can I be" My Goal: To make myself a better person today, than what I was yesterday!

Wednesday 1 June 2011

Jammu & Kashmir : a part or apart V

Continued from Jammu & Kashmir : a part or apart IV....

This would be the concluding section of my blog Jammu & Kashmir : a part or apart - something all of us have to decide.
An Appeal to the nation :

There are many things that have happened and are happening inside the state. To put down everything, I will end up writing a series of books with several volumes! I have tried to summarize data which was possible to.

I clearly want to mention that I am not against any religion. (or caste) Whatever I have written here is based on what our community has gone through for last 22 years. My sole motive here was to bring the hidden realities of J & K ; which acquired prime importance as I was tired of answering the following question to the citizens of India:

"Why doesn't India let Kashmir be given to Pakistan or let it be a separate state and get relieved of the tension?"

Only 'Isolation' doesn't help to cure a serious disease; it needs medication too.

For those who think letting Kashmir to be handed to Pakistan or making it a separate state will be the solution to this problem, you are wrong. Just read this:

After the Indo-Pak war of 1971, in which Pakistan was vanquished hands down(like they have always; whether it be international borders or the Cricket World Cup!!) and which led to the creation of Bangladesh, their president, Zulfikar Ali Bhutto announced:

"We have been defeated by our enemy (INDIA) on our soil. A part (Bangladesh) has been  separated from us; but this is not over. We will start a fight that will be fought on their soil and amongst their people, just the means (money and ammunition) will be provided by us."

Just repalce the word 'soil' with 'Kashmir' and see whether it is true or not.

Making it a separate state is again not a solution. Are you sure Pakistan/China will not attack J & K after it is declared a separate state? Isn't PoK enough already for terrorism? What will be the  consequences if remaining portion of J & K also becomes a training centre for militant organisations? Wouldn't that increase the power of terrorism and threaten India furthermore after this happens? ---- Give a thought!



Kashmir is only the beginning. The Pakistanis are not going to stay quiet after Kashmir; they already have started the same in different parts of India. With the help of  'the corrupted layer' of India, Kashmir will be replaced by some place else .Who can say, you might be next! Do you want that to happen?? I believe that you do not; nor does our community. What we are currently fighting for, I dont want that situation to come in your lives. Our fight, that started from the reign of Mughals, is continuing till date and will continue till the last existing KP on earth. We are few in numbers but still we have managed to support the cause of Kashmir being with India. Reason : The support of the nation for us ; inspite of whatever we have gone through (and we may have to go through ), we never let our courage break. Many people have sacrificed their lives for this cause; Don't let that go waste; Don't let Kashmir to be separated from India.

International pressure must be built upon India to abrogate Article 370, and help reverse the Talibanization of Jammu and Kashmir state. Abrogation of Article 370 will tear down the artificial walls of the state with the rest of India and accelerate a solution to the Kashmir crisis.

We (Indians) always have had many reasons to fight (caste, religion, land, water etc) .We show our unity only during the festivals or after a crisis. How would it be if I say that let us be prepared and prevent any crisis to come our way? Our enemies, as it seems, are not asleep and neither should we be. They might be planning something right now. What is your reaction? Decide. Choice is yours.

My blog would have already answered you about my nationality; but all this was not about that. I am here for an answer, answer from the people of India, do you consider 'Kashmir as a part or apart' ? And to those living in Pakistan who somehow got a chance to read this, I have only one thing to say :
I dont give a damn !

It was a  great experience to share the truth with you - a truth that is being hidden from the common masses. Thanks for being the audience to my experiences. If the reader believes the entire story to be worth sharing, then please help me propogate it to each Bharatiyaa so that we be prepared for what is going to come.


JAI HIND !

2 comments:

SSG said...

Kashmir has been part of our country & will be. We should keep example of Israel in front of us.We are not born fighters but we can condition ourselves to do so.You young people take the rein in your strong hands & march ahead!

Anonymous said...

It was heartening to read about J&K.Continue giving information in between. Don't stop here. Doing a great job of creating awareness amongst people.Well done Nikhil all the very best to you & Chaitanya.