About Me

My photo
Nashik, Maharashtra, India
Analyst, Investor, Student, Animal Lover, Gaming Enthusiast, Saarthi, Hindu Nationalist, Seeker and Chaitanya! I take immense pride as a Bhaaratiya and as a Hindu - I have complete faith that the Sanatani value system can truly guide us towards inner peace which forms the nucleus of all my actions. I like to think of myself as a Thought Provoker and an Inquisitive Traveler committed to my nation’s tryst with destiny - to realize the dreams of Arya Chanakya, Swami Vivekananda, Veer Savarkar, Shivaji Maharaj, APJ Abdul Kalam and many more. My Faith: No cause is lost if there is 1 mad guy left to fight for it! My Motto: God give me courage to change what I can, the strength to accept what I can’t and the wisdom to know the difference! My Principle: Ask not what the nation does for you, ask what you can do for your nation! My Driving Force: Karen Raven's quote, "Only as high as I reach can I grow, only as far as I seek can I go, only as deep as I look can I see, only much as I dream can I be" My Goal: To make myself a better person today, than what I was yesterday!

Sunday 8 May 2011

Demo - Demographics....

I was about to sleep off for today but my sight fell on an interesting headline as I was about to close my browser. "Geronimo EKIA" - the 2 words cheered most since 2nd May made me search places to find out articles, opinions and blogs of different people, news channels and countries. A blog titled From India to Dinia : Pakistan to Pakasia (courtesy: Islamabad Times) aroused the "irritating" patriot that I am! I am sure that the first event to occur after reading the above mentioned title was you, the reader, being intrigued by it just as I was. After going through it and the references that I searched about, my sleep was KIA'ed !!
That was not because I got to know something new; yes, there are parts which are new to me and of some I have been aware since long, but it was the intensity and the intent which has woken me up literally and figuratively.

I have done so before and I state the disclaimer again, "The entire blog is not against any community. It is aimed at enlightening the reader to the bitter truth, the malicious intent and its deep repercussions in the future. The blog is aimed at warning my nation and its people to the threat which cant be perceived easily because of its sluggish and seeping yet fickle nature. It is an attempt to unite every person who believes him/herself to be a Bhaaratiya irrespective of those infinite number of classifications in our society; it is an attempt to add atleast 1 more roadblock in the path of history from repeating itself...."

Dinia is a term coined by Choudhary Rahmat Ali (CRA) as an alternative to India; an alternative Islamic Kingdom. He was the same man who first used the name 'Pakistan'; he was the same man who radicalized hatred against our great nation. The blog which I have mentioned in the opening paragraph has been posted just under a year back - June 6, 2010 and is testimony to the vicious propaganda our neighbouring nation engages in. In the above mentioned blog, 3 points are listed as the 'vision' of CRA --

1) Pakistan is our base
2) Dinia is our field of action
3) Pakasia is our goal

It speaks of "Islamization" of India and creating a kingdom termed as "Pakasia" as can be seen from the proposed map. History is evidence enough of the oppressive nature of Islamic Invaders. The Arabs and the Mughals have without a doubt demonstrated to the world the extent to which they can stoop to conquest land and people for satisfying their lust for power and wealth; our history shows that too. Now, till the mid 20th century, physical conquest and invasion would have been the norm but because of the immense advancements in technology, expansion of world politics and post 90's globalization that route is no more feasible in the long term for world and national dynamics and hence a new method of conquest is being employed - Demographics - the god gifted power of procreation.

Demographics is a statistical study of population growth, its trends etc. The World Demographics and its changes underlines grey areas of concern for us. The report indicates that the world over, with the awareness of depleting resources and the damaging carbon footprint we leave behind, nations across the globe are campaigning for controlled population growth instead of an out-of-control spiral. Statistically, the fertility rates of all classes are waning steadily towards an ideal model and population stabilization (equalization of the birth and death rates) is being focussed upon by many governments of the world; all classes except one - No prizes for guessing which !! The following link is of a video which would strengthen my argument - Muslim Demographics. It discusses the fertility rates in some European countries, US and Canada with respect to its Muslim and Non-Muslim Population. Though a few numbers might seem slightly exaggerated (I doubt it!), the trend is beyond questioning. Furthering my statement are the following links --

1) Demographics in Europe
2) Indian Census
3) Demographics in USA
4) Outpacing All
5) Satire and Theology
6) Percentage of the World
7) Doubling
......and many more so!

Now, let us quickly view the above data as an equation -
1) The intent and vision of CRA
2) Hyperlinked Video
3) World Reports and Data indicating impact of Muslim Demographics on the World.

If I add up the above points and hit the "compute" button, I see a possible 2nd Mughal Rule in a few decades! The origin of the "vision" is from a country which is in doldrums, still it would be unwise to neglect what the statistics tell us. Pakistan knows it cant exterminate us by land, sea or air and hence such a demographic move might follow given the trends in other nations of the world. Thanks to our neighbours, we have enough instances of mini-Pakistans in our nation with great examples being Kashmir, parts of Bengal and others. Given that their nation's oxygen for the past 63 years has been hatred towards Bhaarat, I won't be surprised if demographics emerges as its primary WMD against us in the foreseeable future. I maintain it has not but affirm that it will be unless corrective measures are implemented.

One of the first thoughts that might occur to an individual who is determined to view this blog in bad light would be that I am radical, crazy and non-secular. (As has been pointed out to me earlier!) Visiting those adjectives, what is secularism? It is defined in a 2 part sentence - a) tolerance of all faiths, religions & their equality; and b) keeping politics and religion mutually exclusive. Quoting Shaheed Bhagat Singh, my thoughts, my blogs and my actions are a mode of self defence; and that 'self' is called "Bhaarat" We, as Bhaaratiyas, never have and never will infringe upon any person's, community's or country's right to freedom and life; but if attacked upon, we will strike back and strike back with ruthless aggression - swift and cruel ! If our enemy wishes to employ such devilish means to culturally harm us, I say bring it on! Nationality and Religion can be smudged to trick the common man; it can be used as a lethal liquidant without the victim realizing its deadly effect but it cant be done forever. There will be a time when we see through the ruse; there will be a time when we realize our folly in interpreting the dose we are fed; there will be a time when we realize that bearing injustice is not secularism; there will be a time when we understand that a nation's interest seconds everything else; there will be a time when we get up and say "NO!"

To all my countrymen, your each drop of blood, of sweat, of tears means a lot to this struggle. Its value to the cause is immense. We have many battles to win, many enemies to defeat and many moments of pain, anguish, joy and success to share. We are at the cusp of a new war, a war which will see weapons used which have never been used before and whose extent is unknown or can just be speculated; a war whose victor would be decided not on the battlefield years from now but in the drawing room of the present; a war whose fate will be decided in the minds of the opponents; a war where we have to stop invaders from Babur to Aurangzeb once again not by our arms but by our souls this time around. Few right moves now may mean a decisive victory 50 years later. Can we listen to the soft whisperings of our past? Can we smell the fishy present? Can we see the fuzzy future? We failed many years ago, what say about making the score even?

Jai Hind!


No comments: