About Me

My photo
Nashik, Maharashtra, India
Analyst, Investor, Student, Animal Lover, Gaming Enthusiast, Saarthi, Hindu Nationalist, Seeker and Chaitanya! I take immense pride as a Bhaaratiya and as a Hindu - I have complete faith that the Sanatani value system can truly guide us towards inner peace which forms the nucleus of all my actions. I like to think of myself as a Thought Provoker and an Inquisitive Traveler committed to my nation’s tryst with destiny - to realize the dreams of Arya Chanakya, Swami Vivekananda, Veer Savarkar, Shivaji Maharaj, APJ Abdul Kalam and many more. My Faith: No cause is lost if there is 1 mad guy left to fight for it! My Motto: God give me courage to change what I can, the strength to accept what I can’t and the wisdom to know the difference! My Principle: Ask not what the nation does for you, ask what you can do for your nation! My Driving Force: Karen Raven's quote, "Only as high as I reach can I grow, only as far as I seek can I go, only as deep as I look can I see, only much as I dream can I be" My Goal: To make myself a better person today, than what I was yesterday!

Sunday 15 August 2010

At War for Hindustaan....

Well, it is 11:55 pm right now when I type the first words of this blog and 5 minutes later we will see a 63 year old free nation. Is it free?

"It is nice to appreciate what has been done but much more important it is to see what remains to be done."
Bill Gates

I returned home at 930 pm today having attended a fantastic lecture, organized by the RSS pertaining to the topic of partition of the nation and vision for Akhanda Bhaarat delivered by Mr. Nitin Apte, an energised and passionate orator and Swatantryaveer Savarkar "Bhakta". I salute this patriot for what he is!
He gave a beautiful simile; he said, "A dead body on the pyre makes a small sound which we associate with burning even if it is dead. We like the living dead, refuse to protest and act against injustice. Not even the slightest of sounds are uttered by us. How ironic it is?!!"

Pondering on the statements of both Bill Gates and Nitin Apte, are we free today I ask myself. Physically, yes we are but how important that is in the larger perspective if our souls are yet serving those who imprison them? I welcome this historic day of Independence but I refuse to accept that we are free. For me, freedom goes way beyond expelling foreign rulers from our lands. The world has changed and one does not need to occupy the nation to rule it. As I have talked before, economy and culture are being threatened. We make policies with prior consultation of Uncle Sam and act accordingly with their wishes in mind. Folks this is not freedom, this is invisible rule of the west over us.

We have made great technological advancements and are economically one of the fastest growing nations but of what use will it be if it is not safeguarded against selfishness and the foreign powers? Veer Savarkar had advocated that a nation might get freedom by any means but to keep it, there must be steadfast policy making and a strong defence force to protect it. Imagine the example, it is much easier to secure the 1st rank in anything as compared to keeping it!
Sachin Tendulkar has already achieved much more than most can even dream of when it comes to batsmanship but the hunger does not die. He does not gloat over his achievements but his mind ticks for what is still to be done. His soul still yearns for that elusive World Cup over the past 21 years. Why can't our souls yearn for the greater good?

This is what I see, we have achieved independence but we refuse to observe what needs to be done to keep it and grow better. The bettering of the economy is just a part of it. The major part is the security of the nation. What use it is if we build 3 buildings and 2 of them are bombed away? We hide behind the veil of "Oh my! see how much the country has grown!". We sing the patriotic songs and go home any the wiser. It is not important whether one sings those songs or attends the Dhwaja Vandan if he/she does not live for the nation in life throughout the 365 days of the year and 366 during the leap!

I see frustration and irritation around me but why do all of us refuse to get angry? Damn it, why can't we seethe in anger to see the country raped time and again? Why do we crib about the situation and cry the old way, "What can I do, I am helpless. The system has to change. What can I do alone?". "AREY LAAZ KASHI VATAT NAHI HE MHANAYLA????" Why don't we boil in anger and answer back the way it should be done....ACTIONS! I ask such minds, Who the Hell says you are alone? Just step into the battlefield and you will know how many of us are fighting a war!
 
Take the US for example, that country teaches me a lot and this is one of it. The terrorists attacked the WTC Twin Towers and what was the later repercussions? Iraq was finished, Afghanistan is finished, Pakistan is propped up in the ICU of the world with all the bandages wrapped around it surviving on fluids!!
Similarly, another country which speaks the language evil understands is Israel! Time and again throughout history the Arab Nations have tried to rob them and every time they have been beaten black and blue and sent back and not only that they had to accede some of their land! (Read my blog Israeli Inspiration to get an overview)

Now what the hell is the problem in this nation? There are many factors which I have highlighted earlier and hence I will skip them for now but the important point is, you and me need to breed anger and channel it with the energy of the soul. If even 1 countryman is killed by these radical bastards we will kill 10 of them, 100 of them and much better squash them like cockroaches so no 1 will dare to look Hindustaan in the eye and think of laying a finger on its glory. It might not be feasible at the moment but there is 1 thing which surely is - DREAM BIG! Let us all dream of the day this will happen and ask our souls how can I contribute to feed it. To chop a tree, the 1st blow is as important as the last 1. If it takes 100 blows, the 1st 99 act as the heat attacks. Keep Heating it!

I am proud of the development we have made throughout these years but to sing the glory of the past without enacting in the present and dreaming of the future is what the runner beans do, they run away from the fight. They blab a lot but fail to act when there is the need of it just like M.K.Gandhi. Echoing the words of Gopal Krishna Gokhale, who was revered by M.K.Gandhi as his guru; he said about M.K.Gandhi, "This man has the potential to light a great fire but I am doubtful whether he will take the right decision when time demands for the action."

If an airplane has to function properly, every component needs to work in harmony. The engine has to do its work, the wings have to do theirs while even a simple nut has to do its duty. Same way, each one of us has to shed the notion that I can't do anything. Bloody Hell, that has caused all the problems, every one convinces him/herself of the fact that I can't do anything and that is why nothing is happening!
Assume a role my friends, If the airplane of Hindustaan has to go ultrasonic all of us need to assume and execute the roles we can with the greatest tenacity. If not an engine, be a nut and work towards it. The Attitude of  "I can't" is the dastardly curse which has to be shaken off!!

Instead of SMS'ing our friends and wishing them for the Independence Day let us send them the quote of Bill Gates with a footnote that we all have to Keep Fighting if Hindustaan has to be free in true sense. Boil the anger within you my friends and let it out through your actions for unified and super power Bhaarat.
We won Independence from the British in 1947 at the cost of infinite drops of blood and whosoever pretends that it was through non-violence I feel sad for that person. But the same person is my countryman, and you and me will tell him the truth and join hands for freedom!
We won Independence from the British then and now we have to do so from India! Confused? Are we Indians or are we Bhaaratiyas? India is not the true culture, connect with the truth of Bhaarat and then we can understand that we are at war!

I respect the sacrifices and efforts of all those who have elevated this great nation to where it is today and without any dissent or disrespect to these souls including the the 12 year old patriot  and many more like him, I would state that we need to build upon what they have done and are doing for the nation.
I don't want Dominion Status damn it! I want Complete and Absolute Independence. The day this nation wholly and truly becomes BHAARAT from India, that will be the day you and me shall celebrate Independence. That will be the day when Vande Maataram is not shredded into parts by the pseudo seculars. That will be the day of Akhanda Hindustaan. That will be the day when our lost treasures including the Kohinoor and Tiger Claws of Shivaji Maharaj are brought back to their true homes. That will be the day when no man will stop any of my countryman from supporting the picture of Shivaji tearing open the guts of the tyrant Afzal Khan. That will be the day when no Syed Ali Geelani will call for the people to raise Anti-Nation slogans. That will be the day when Bhaarat dominates the world not by tyranny, but by respect, truth, principles and values the Lord teaches us!
Till then my soul will return time and again if need be to this great Hindustaan and fight its wars and win! I pray to the Lord to give me and you my fellow fighters the strength to face all odds and the desire to sacrifice whatever need be.
Till then....
Keep Fighting....
Live Free....

Jai Hind!

No comments: